Weddings, Wedding VenuesShari Wedding Photography, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2013 Bride's Choice Award Winner
 
Weddings, Wedding Venues
2012 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

iPhone 4S Camera Review.

I love it!
I was debating between the iPhone 4 or 4s. I am so glad I selected the phone with the better camera.


In good lighting, the image quality is amazing. I then edit in camera using Snapseed- a Google app for editing images.

I keep it pretty simple-
boost the whites, contrast, saturation, and tweak the white balance. All those edits happen in about 5 seconds.

Then I increase Sharpness and usually add a little center focus. Another 5 seconds.

I am taking more pictures which I Love.
Food images go on an amazing app called Foodspotting.
Everything either on Tumbler, Twitter, or my blog. All from the phone.

I am one happy hombre.

Shari photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment